Digital Network Intelligence [DNINT]
A collection of online resources and tools to assist with domain, IP address and general DNINT investigations, as well as website enumeration, exploits, CCTV, webcams and more.
- IP Quality Score A collection of fraud detection tools including proxy and VPN detection, bot detection, email validation, and lots of other tools. Offers many free tools. Requires a paid subscription to be able to use everything.
- NetworksDB Contains information about the public IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, networks and domains owned by companies and organizations across the world along with city-level IP geolocation data and autonomous system information. Also offers a free API.
- dnstwister The anti-phishing domain name search engine and DNS monitoring service, Search a domain name and this tool will show you related domain names that could potentially be used for phishing campaigns.
- DNS Institute Enables domain owners and DNS professionals to monitor and check conformance and vulnerabilities of their DNS infrastructure, through scheduled protocol tests, vulnerability tests, alerts, news, and statistics with complete reporting. They also offer many interesting reports.
- Web Page Monitoring
- WatchThatPage A service that enables you to automatically collect new information from any web page. Select which pages to monitor, and this will find which pages have changed, and collect all the new content for you.
- GemiusAudience Provides knowledge and information for online publishers, investors, media agencies and advertisers to make the right decisions. For example you can find, in the listed countries, how many some visitors or users a website has.
- OpenLinkProfiler A free link research tool that enables you to check the backlinks of any website. Enter a domain name in the search box and click the 'Get backlink data' button to get an immediate link analysis.
- Entrust Entrust records all SSL/TLS certificates that we issue to the CT logs. This practice promotes transparency and provides an open way for domain owners to audit and monitor certificates that have been issued in their name.
- WiGLE The Wireless Geographic Logging Engine is a website for collecting crowd-sourced wardriving information about the different wireless networks and cell towers around the world. Users can register on the website and upload hotspot data like GPS coordinates, SSID, MAC address and the encryption type used on the hotspots discovered. Great way to get an address from a Wi-Fi SSID.
- Device Discovery
- ZoomEye Another search engine which is used mostly to see open devices that are vulnerable and most often used by pentesters to test or exploit their vulnerabilities over the internet. Zoomeye lets user find specific connected network devices.
- Thingful A search engine for the internet of things (IoT), providing a unique geographical index of connected objects around the world, including energy, radiation, weather, and air quality devices as well as seismographs, iBeacons, ships, aircraft and even animal trackers.
- Surveillance Under Surveillance Shows you cameras and guards almost everywhere. You can see where they are located and, if the information is available, what type they are, the area they observe, or other interesting facts.
- Akamai Attack Visualizations This real-time visualization shows the phishing, malware, and command & control threats that Akamai is blocking (for customers) through its Intelligent Platform and its unprecedented insights into DNS and IP traffic.
- SonicWall Worldwide Attacks Provides a graphical view of worldwide attacks over the last 24 hours. It shows which countries are being attacked and where the attack originates. This interactive map shows not only malware attacks, but ransomware, encrypted traffic, intrusion attempts, and spam/phishing attacks. Also included are attack site statistics for the past 24 hours.
- GreyHatWarfare Bucket Search A great tool that lists open AWS S3 buckets and helps you search for interesting files. Requires registration for limited free use. Requires a paid subscription to access advanced features.
- NIST NVD The U.S. government repository of standards based vulnerability management data represented using the Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP). Enables automation of vulnerability management, security measurement, and compliance. The NVD includes databases of security checklist references, security-related software flaws, misconfigurations, product names, and impact metrics.
- CVE Details You can browse for vendors, products and versions and view CVE entries, vulnerabilities, related to them. You can view statistics about vendors, products and versions of products. Vulnerability data is updated daily using NVD feeds.
- Malware Traffic Analysis A source if pcap files and malware samples. Since the summer of 2013, this site has published over 2,000 blog entries about malicious network traffic. Almost every post on this site includes pcap files and/or malware samples.
- FireHOL IP Lists This site analyses all available security IP Feeds, mainly related to on-line attacks, on-line service abuse, malwares, botnets, command and control servers and other cybercrime activities.
- Domains-Index An index of registered domains, sorted by TLD. Allows you to download lists of registered TLDs in .csv format. Requires registration and a paid subscription. However, some TLD lists are free.
- Zone-H An Internet security portal containing original IT security news, digital warfare news, geopolitics, proprietary and general advisories, analyses, forums, and a large archive of website defacements.
An organized and importable .html bookmark file that includes everything listed on this page.
A PDF copy that contains everything on this page for offline use. Updated - 24/9/2022.