Comment on page
Business Research and Trade Intelligence [TRADINT]
A collection of web tools and resources to assist with TRADINT and CORPINT investigations.
- TradeMap Provides indicators on export performance, international demand, alternative markets and competitive markets, as well as a directory of importing and exporting companies in the form of tables, graphs and maps.
- TendersInfo Search tenders around the world via keywords. Requires registration. If you do not want to register to see the full data, then just copy the names of found tenders and search it on Google.
- CrunchBase Find business information about private and public companies. Information includes investments and funding information, founding members, leadership positions, mergers, acquisitions, news, and industry trends.
- Worldwide Registries
- Country and Region Specific Registries
- North Data Provides easily understandable company information that is publicly available for European companies. Obtained from sources such as trade registers, yearly reports, funding registers, trademark registers, patent registers and others.
- North America
- Canada Business Registries Search Search through the official registries of Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Saskatchewan, and Corporations Canada. This service lets you search across these registries at one time. Information from these registries may be updated on a daily or monthly basis.
An organized and importable .html bookmark file that includes everything listed on this page.
A PDF copy that contains everything on this page for offline use. Updated - 24/9/2022.